- 3 x Personal training sessions
- 2 Weeks of FREE Performance Membership
- One-on-one consultation with your very own personal trainer
- Learn the basics of nutrition, health and wellbeing
- Lessons covering the basics of strength, mobility, technique and conditioning
Before jumping into our Performance Membership, our new members will go through our Fundamentals Pack to learn the basics before jumping into their first group session. We want our members to feel confident, and comfortable before training in a group, and the Fundamentals Pack is the perfect place to start.
We kick things off with 3 one-on-one personal training sessions that include:
- Discussing your training goals – How can we help you succeed?
- Working through our three major movements - Squat, Bench Press, Deadlift
- Analyse your movements and make mobility and stability recommendations to optimize your performance and reduce the risk of injury
- Provide simple nutrition recommendations that are tailored for your body shape, and easy to implement
- Provide useful recovery recommendations to optimise your performance in the gym, and your overall health goals.
By this stage you will be able to understand how we warm up (mobilise, activate, and engage), how to perform major lifts, and get to know how your regular workouts are structured. It is then time for phase two of your Fundamentals Pack – A week in our Performance Membership, where you will join up to four of our group sessions to get a feel for what to expect in your Performance Membership.